Sunday, January 29, 2012

Frustration

So I woke up an hour early this morning by accident. Sometimes when I set my alarm somehow I change the actually time. So that means that I get the wonderful joy of having to wake up extremely tired then when I am almost all done getting ready I see that it's not the time it should be. The buttons on my clock stick really bad. I don't know if I spilled something on it but it's super annoying. So instead of going back to bed I thought that I would be productive because I'll be to tired to do it later. I got my history homework done which is handy. This blog is also homework for English class so I'm still being productive. Since the whole idea of this post was about how stupid my clock is and I don't have anything else to say about it I'll talk about what other things have been bouncing around in my mind for the past week. I can't wait for the triangle pillow to get here! Also I really love those lime tortilla chips from Chipolte. I kinda want to go back there. I've only ever been there once and I'd like to give it another try. It wasn't bad the first time I went. It was just really messy cause I got tacos. It was really spicy too because I got steak.I think if I go again I would put my stuff in a burrito. Lastly, I got Real Steel on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment