Monday, August 22, 2011

Smarter Overnight

Hey there panda bears,
So the most exciting thing thats happened since I last wrote was that I got my hair dyed red. I have been a blonde all my life so I was super excited for the change.I was thinking about it for awhile but never got it done.It was kinda suprising because I would always mention it to my mother but she would just brush it off like I never really said anything until this weekend when I randomly mentioned it. I never thought I would actually get it done. I have been getting compliments from alot of people so apparently it was a good choice but even if no one liked it I don't think that would put a damper on my happiness.I feel like I'm Jean Grey from X-Men or Hailey Williams from Paramore. My grandpa now calls me Flame and my uncle Chris called me the Human Torch. I will probably keep it for awhile. I think it fits my personality. My grandma had a harder time parting with my hair than I did. Luckily for her if you look closely my mom missed a little bit of it so I still have some blonde. The only downside is that some of the things I wear no longer go with my hair. Maybe it's a good excuse to go shopping. -Lexus

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair! I like your uncles nick-name for you.

    ReplyDelete