Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Super Awsome Nail Time!

Hello friends,
So....I was searching pictures of Domo and I came across a picture of someone's finger nails painted as Domo.They were really cute so I thought I would give it a try.They turned out pretty good but I haven't painted any cool designs on my nails in a long time so they didn't turn out as good as I wanted them. My favorite thing to paint is neon rainbows.I also like painting checkers and seasonal pictures on my nails. I just recently bought some silver and black crackle polish.The crackle polish looks really neat and it's easy. I also just bought some glow-in-the-dark polish at a craft store because I had to go there to buy some paint for a painting I will probably blog about later. I put some of it on my toes last night but I couldn't really tell if it worked or not. I think I needed to expose it to the light longer.Although I did shine a black light on it and it started glowing. Im going to make it a goal to do something fun on my nails every week because I love to do it and the more I practice the better I get. It brings out the artist in me. Now all I have to do is think of some designs. I have been thinking about doing the British flag for awhile now.-Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment