Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frustrating Qualities

There are things about myself that I find frustrating. I think I will make a list.
  1. The way I procrastinate
  2. The way I forget everything unless I write it on a post-it note
  3. The way I always go off on tangents thinking about something when I should be reading something important
  4. The way I am sometimes to scared to ask or give people something
  5. The perfectionist inside me
  6. The way I can't type without looking at the keyboard
  7. When I want stay up late into the wee hours of the morning but ends up being to tired to
  8. The way little noises irritate me
  9. My fear of driving
  10. My fear of someone coming in our house at night and murdering my family
  11. The way I am terrible at math
  12. The way I need to have my face covered if I am sleeping with other people around

No comments:

Post a Comment