Saturday, October 15, 2011

Longest Night

So I am sitting here in the hotel room in the dark with my mom attempting to sleep and my aunt totally passed out.Its reached 11:06p.m. so Doctor Who is on which gives me some joy.It's really nice having a window to sit next to with a great skyline. My guardians didn't feel like going anywhere after 7:30p.m. so I have been quite bored all night. All I have done is play on my aunt's laptop,get a shower, and watch boring tv because we don't get all the channels in our hotel. My friend who was supposed to come with me didn't.She decided not to come the night before.I was kinda irritated that she blew me off but I like being by myself during trips like this.I don't have to be concerned about another person so it's kinda releiving. We leave tomorrow afternoon which is a bummer cause this town is awsome.I do miss my bed and Xbox 360 though. I will just have to spend some extra quality time with them when I get home.-Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment