Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Result of This Weekend

Hey,
So I said in my last post that I would post a picture of what I bought this weekend so I will below this post. The first thing got was a black and gray striped pull over from Forever 21. Then I got a black and white rubber bracelet the has LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT on it which I bought form Hot Topic. Red hair dye from Target was the last thing I bought. It was really fun to hang out with my friends. When I got home after awhile I dyed my hair because my roots were showing. It was the first time I did it by myself and I did a pretty good job for it being my first time. Before I dyed my hair I went to the theatre to see Abduction. I thought it was decent. On Sunday I went to Kohls and bought some tops. I wore my purple one today because we had picture day. Yesterday I tried water marbling my nails and it didn't work out well so I probably won't be trying that again. On Monday I had to perform a skit with our high school and 8th graders for tons of teenagers because our school participates in the Student Hunger Drive. We got on the news!-Lexus


No comments:

Post a Comment