Monday, October 31, 2011

Yes Or No To Screamo?

Hey guys,
So I am just sitting here listening to a christian screamo band called Devil Wears Prada. I am listening to their Zombie EP. I am trying to form an opinion about it and so far I like it. This got me thinking about how some people really can't handle scremo music. I totally respect people's opinions on this type of music because it can be frightening and not a good influence. When I am in the mood to listen to scremo I have some standards I go by.I only listen to bands that I know are christian based, I have to understand some of the lyrics,and as a personal preference they can't be growling in a low voice the whole time. What I like about Devil Wears Prada is that they sing really nice and they incorporate their scremo skills into their songs so its not super hardcore the entire song. -Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment