Friday, November 11, 2011

Lock-In

So next weekend my church/youth group is hosting a lock-in.We have to stay locked inside the church all night except the girls will leave in the early morning and then come back at the end.I am excited because we have been bugging people about having a lock-in and we finally got one! The only sad part is that the boys will get to play video games after the girls leave and I want to play video games with them. They kinda just assume that the girls don't like video games because the majority would not usually play video games on a normal basis. We are going to play a game called Psycho. They won't tell us what it is but it will be fun most likely. Ever since we have gotten our new youth leaders it has been so amazing. I am inviting my friends but I don't know how many of them are going to make it. So far I have invited 7 people. I knew 2 of them would reject cause they are guys and they don't know anyone except for me and I would have to leave at some point. I know for sure 2 people are coming which is awesome! I really hope we have a good turnout. It would be no fun without a lot of people. I don't plan on sleeping that weekend which will not agree with my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment