Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Someone Has Bad Dandruff

So this post isn't about dandruff  it is about snow. Today we got the first snow of the season. It is so weird seeing white everywhere all of a sudden. I love snow most of the time.I think its very pretty but I don't like it when I have to walk through it and it gets my feet wet and cold. Having it snow makes me happy and gets me ready for Christmas. The past couple years it seemed like Christmas just flew by. I don't want that to happen this year. I want to make the most of this winter season. I'm not sure what I am going to do but I'll think of something. I remember last year quite well which is unusual for me to remember much of anything. I was catching up on Doctor Who because Matt Smith just became The Doctor and I had to order the new season on Netflix. I also watched a lot of  Invader Zim because I got one of DVDs for Christmas. I remember staying up late playing my Nintendo DS. I don't remember much else except for Black Friday which was intresting.

1 comment: