Friday, November 18, 2011

Scary Denist

Next week I have to go to the dentist. I would rather go to a dentist than a doctor but I still don't want to. I go to the dentist office my mom works at which is pretty cool but it makes me nervous because of the stories she tells me when she gets home. Her co-workers aren't the best people ever let's just say. The last time I went in I was relieved when they said I didn't need braces unlike my previous dentist who thought it was necessary.I like my teeth and quite a few people say I resemble a vampire which is funny to me. I'm scared because I had 3 cavities that were starting to form. I have a bad feeling that they got worse since the last time they were checked. I am just praying I won't have to get them filled for awhile. I have only had one cavity filled before and it was in a baby tooth. I used to love being able to pick out a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and a sticker.I would always take the kids toothpaste because it tasted the best.It was blue and sparkly!It also was supposed to taste like bubblegum even though it didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment