Friday, January 6, 2012

The Sims 3

I got the Sims 3 for Xbox 360. It is an incredibly addictive game. It's fun being creative and forming a fake life for a electronic person. What I enjoy the most is being able to create nice houses that I wish existed in real life. I also like creating Sims. I think the reason it's addicting is because you can create a life you wish you had. My Sim for example has blue hair. I wish I could dye my hair blue but that will not be able to happen until well....when I'm older. In the game you have the freedom to create a crazy life which for me is fun. Not everyone would enjoy this type of game which is understandable. When you sum the game up it does sound quite lame. All it is is creating a person/family and living a life based off the real world. The only thing I don't care for in the game is that it's not co-op. I would love to be able to play with  friends. When I was younger I remember getting out my Game Cube and heading over to my friends house to play the Sims 2. We never beat the game which is disappointing. It seems so long ago I don't even want to try anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment