Monday, January 23, 2012

Triangle Waiting Game

Last night I ordered the awesome triangle felt pillow of the Throwboy website. Since it's handmade it said that it will take 3-6 weeks to get to my home. I am so excited! Ive been wanting this for awhile. Ever since I saw it on a LiveLavaLive video on YouTube I've been wanting to get my hands on it. After awhile I forgot about it but then it got some money. I couldn't think of anything better than the greatest pillow ever. It's a sky blue with different colored triangles on it. I painted a mug with the same pattern on it over Christmas break. I use it all the time. Now all I have to do is play the waiting game for hopefully only 3 weeks. It would be cool though to possibly have it get to me on Valentine's Day. It's like a little present to myself. Usually I forget a lot of things so I will probably forget then get surprised when it arrives.It's like when you find random money in your pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment