Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What Makes A Good Friend?

A good friend may mean different things to different people. I'm not sure exactly what I look for in a friend. Usually if me and another person just get along well we just end up being friends. Of course though there has to be common interests between a pair of friends. I guess the main thing I really like about my best friends is that we have similar taste in music and style. In my opinion we don't dress or act like most of the population.  I have seen many people my age dress inappropriately or just in a way that is just not my style. I try to be modest when I dress that way I can be an good example.Most of my friends also are the same religion as me except for a select few that I don't hang out with on a normal basis. I like having friends that can boost me spiritually.A person that I can joke around with is also nice.Not everyone has the same sense of huumor. I just love my friends!I guess if your just nice then someone will come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment