Monday, February 6, 2012

Rainbow Cake

On Sunday my Mom and I baked a cake. It wasn't just an ordinary cake. The cake we made was rainbow! We made it for my Grandpa and Grandma's birthdays. It turned out really great. It was packed full of sugary frosting. I had all the colors you could think of except yellow because we didn't have enough cake mix. This had to be one of the greatest cakes I have helped her make. I was really excited to make it. Someday I hope I will be able to proudly say I did one by myself. It actually takes a lot of work. I am also going to help my Mom with a TARDIS cake hopefully. My friend is having a Doctor Who party and they asked my mom do do the cake because she did one for me on my 16th birthday.Her cake will be different though and less extravagant unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment