Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Everything

So I just got back from youth group and I'm really tired. We have been working on a human video for our teen service this Sunday morning.Every once and awhile the teenagers run the morning service and put ther own spin on it. I absolutley love doing human videos!I don't have to talk or sing which is good for me. I feel so great when I get to glorify God through my skills. I know that I have touched lives by doing these human videos.I always jump at the opportunity to be a part of them. I am also quite worn out from danceing at school. The girls are working on a routine for the spring program.I am so proud of it because I got to contribute to it. I can't wait to show everyone and do it for God. The other thing we are working on for the spring program is another human video which unfortunateley I am not as pumped about. For some reason I can't get into the feeling of it.Hopefully that will change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment