Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sick of Being Late

I have to carpool to get to school everyday. The only problem is that they are always late. All through my junior high and high school life I have been late because of the many people who took me to school. Personally I hate being late. It just stresses me out. I think I got it from my mom because she's the same way. I usually don't have much of a problem if it's just a few minutes but when isn't a whole 30 minutes or more I think that's a problem. Lately I have been calling my carpool almost every morning to see where she is and if she's on her way but every time I call I wake her up. Personally I think her daughter is old enough to set her own alarm clock and wake herself up and if she sees her mother isn't up then she should do something. I have missed two classes last week and I missed my first class again today. I feel bad having to call my mom at work asking her to pick me up when she wouldn't have to if my carpool got things worked out at their home. I hope that this summer I get my license. If I get it I won't have to worry about these things. The only problem is that I really hate driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment