Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter

For Easter this year my Aunt Annie,Uncle Donn, and Aubri are coming to visit. So I will be cleaning my grandma's apartment because that is where they will be staying. Since I need money to go on the Revolve Tour next weekend I asked if there was anything I could do to get extra money. So as I said before I will be cleaning to get money.  Also on Easter Sunday I get the opportunity to showcase my art skills on stage.I have always thought about this but thought it would never happen. A few kids my age will be painting up on stage while some people sing a song. There will be Three painting areas. One will have Jesus's face painted on it. The other two will have his hands. After those have been painted with black paint another person will come across and paint the blood on his hands and forehead. I'm so excited! I get to go practice on Saturday. I hope it will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment