Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anywhere But Here

So this last weekend my mom and I went up to see one of our friends that used to live in our town. Two years ago we did the same thing around this time. The town is really small and kinda boring. It really makes me thankful to live where I do. We love her and love to come visit her despite the long dive. On the bright side my mom spoiled me and bought me a lot of stuff. She bought me Venom energy drinks and a whole bunch of other junk food. On the way home it was horrendous! It was snowy and slick. My mom was super stressed out and when she get all stressed it starts to freak me out. Luckily we got home safe and we even made a trip to the CoralVille Mall. She again bought me stuff. I got a shirt from Zumiez and the workers were much nicer than the ones at my mall. I also got new shoes! They are a pair of black Vans that were on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment