Monday, February 27, 2012

Trust Me I've Had 907 Of Them

Last weekend I attended my friend's birthday party. The theme was Doctor Who. Of course it was a lot of fun. We watched Breaking Dawn pt.1.It was and okay movie but I don't think I would ever want to see it again. I brought over my Xbox360 so we could play Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. I really like zombie killing games and it is so much more fun playing with your friend so you can freak out together. For the most part we just were hanging out in her room while playing with her hamster named Jupiter. He was the cutest thing in the world but for some reason he liked to go potty on me and no one else! I also got to try the strange combination of fish fingers and custard which is what The Doctor ate when he met Amelia Pond for the first time. It is a weird tasting meal. I don't think I ever would want to eat it again. I think the best part of the night was either Watching part of the newest Doctor Who Christmas episode or acting like maniacs. I hope that we all get to hang out again soon. We always have an insanely fun time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment