Thursday, February 9, 2012

Early Birthday

Since my Xbox 360 was failing me my mom and aunt so kindly went in together to buy me a new Xbox 360. They bought it for me early because they didn't know how long the sale would last. So now I currently have a new Xbox 360! I'm so happy to be able to watch Netfix and other stuff in my room again. I do however have to go out and buy a new hard drive. I barely have any memory space. I don't know when I'm going to get it though. Hopefully it will be soon.I also am getting Batman:Arkham City through the mail. I heard it was really good but difficult. I'm trying to train myself to not get easily frustrated when playing videogames. If I fail at something I get discouraged really easily. Which is not a good quality in a gamer. Practice really helps you get through difficult levels. Also if I walk away from a game for a little bit and come back it usually helps depending on what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment