Thursday, February 23, 2012

You Guy's Call It Pop!

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into my youth room yesterday and got attacked by one of my best friends. Her name is Catie and I absolutely love her. I have been friend with her since we were 6. About three years ago we got the disappointing news that she had to move down to Georgia. It was really hard not having her around but I think it was good for their family. Whenever she comes back It just feels like a breathe of fresh air. She is so positive and uplifting. She has always been that way and I never thought I would miss it so much. Well of course they say things different down in the south and apparently people look at her weird when she says pop instead of soda. She saw the there was a box full of empty cans in the room the had the word "pop" on it. She freaked out and took a picture of it. It was so funny! She says she love Georgia but Iowa feels like her home. I hope someday she comes back and actually stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment