Saturday, February 18, 2012

Healthiness

Healthiness is difficult for me. I love to eat junkfood and all the stuff that you shouldn't eat.It wouldn't be so bad if the people I lived with would stop buying it but since it's there I will want to eat it. I have a decent amount of self control but then again sometimes I don't.Lateley I have been trying to not drink as much soda. My goal is to only have maybe 2 or three cans a week. Ever since Christmas break though it has been hard to get back into not drinking as much. I also try to excersize. During the summer I am really good about doing it everyday but when school rolls around it definateley dosen't get done. I am always worn out from school and the last thing I want to do is hop on the excersize bike and work out. Although working out does make me feel better if I'm frustrated or stressed out. I think it would be fun to get a treadmill. My mom and I used to go out for walks and I enjoyed it but we don't do it anymore. The winter weather isn't ideal walking weather I suposse.

1 comment:

  1. I f the weather is good on wednesdays we should go for walks.

    ReplyDelete