Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cleaning Wizard

I just came back from cleaning my grandma's apartment.It did not feel like I spent 2 hours there!I spent most my time on her shower because there was a lot of buildup that she couldn't get to come off but since I'm stronger I could.It really wasn't a problem though I was happy to be able to do it for her. She kept saying that I didn't have to work so hard. When I do something ex specially for someone else I want to do it to the best of my ability. Cleaning my own house is another story. I clean my house every week so I get quite bored of it.I don't feel like working as hard because I don't feel like I need to impress anyone unless we have company over. I got 25 dollars out of it!Someday I hope to be able to do it again without getting paid just to be nice. Now I have to figure out how to get around 40 more dollars by next Wednesday.I don't know how I am going to do it. Not ever having money anymore is starting to stress me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment