Thursday, April 26, 2012

How Lazy Can You Be?

I'm a pretty lazy person. On the other hand I also like to work hard at things that matter to me. I was having a conversation with someone about video games. Typically lazy people do this activity because I doesn't require manual labor. I am so lazy sometimes I don't play the video games I have because I don't want to use my brain to figure out the game. My uncle was kind enough to buy me Modern Warfare 3 for my birthday but I haven't played it for more than 30 minutes since I got it which was at least 3days ago. When I want to relax I usually watch TV or sleep. After a long day at school all I ever want to do is either sleep or watch TV shows that I have seen a million times. I have know idea why I would prefer that but I do.I guess since I use my brain all day at school TV would be the perfect thing to do since TV doesn't require much brain activity. I have heard that watching TV makes you less intelligent.I don't know if that's true or not but I can see how that could happen. I suppose there are much better things to do like reading or socializing with friends. Of course you can't do that all the time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment