Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Revolve Tour

So last weekend I went with the girls in my youth group to Omaha,Nebraska. The event  was called the Revolve Tour.The Revolve Tour is an event held for teen girls. It has awesome worship service, singers,and speakers. The theme of this year was Dream On. This theme of course mean to live your dreams and reach for your goal. It also made the point that God has a plan for your life and anything is possible through him. So for me personally I would like to thrive as an artist and make a living with my talent.On the other side I  have to keep in mind that God has a plan for me and it may not be want I want or expect. There was also a speaker named Chad Eastham who was so hilarious! He mainly talked about boys, relationships, and all that other stuff that teenage girls love to hear about. I even bought a couple books by him because his advice was really great.Also there was an illusionist called Harris III who came to perform.His main point about his presentation is to not let your senses fool you.He even got up on stage and escaped from a straight jacket (which for all who don't know requires you to dislocate your shoulder to get out).It was very inspiring and helped me out so I hope I get the chance to go again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lexus! Glad you enjoyed Revolve! -Harris

    Harris III
    Master Illusionist
    http://www.HarrisIII.com

    ReplyDelete