Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vegetarian

     I can't imagine eating "rabbit food" all the time for the rest of my existence. I knew this girl that I used to go to school with and she was a vegetarian. The reason why was because she just thought meat in general was gross. I can understand that. A couple years ago my friends decided to make a New Year's resolution to start being vegetarian. I don't actually know why they decided they wanted to do this but I definateley didn't join them. It was of course a failure for both of them. My one friend named Catie dind't even last a day which wasn't a suprise for me. She ended up eating lasagna on the first day. My other friend Kayleen actually was doing really well I don't remember quite how long she lasted but it was at least a couple weeks. Apparently vegetarian food is really expensive so she just stopped. I think that people that are vegetarians because it's wrong to eat animals are doing it for the wrong reasons. God gave us animals to eat. Genesis 9:3 says."Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things."
Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

No comments:

Post a Comment